Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 4, 2011

Dream a little dream ...

Chỉ là nghe lại những bản nhạc của một thời.

1. Dream a little dream of me, ở đây.
"Say ninety-nine and kiss me ..."

2. Stardust, ở đây.
"Love is now a stardust of yesterday..."

3. Fly me to the moon, ở đây.
"In other words/I love you..."

4. Mona Lisa, ở đây.
"Or is it your way to hide a broken heart?"

5. Smile, ở đây.
"Although a tear may be ever so near..."

6. Autumn leaves, ở đây.
"I miss you most of all, darling/when autumn leaves start to fall..."

7. The very thought of you, ở đây.
"I see you face in every flower"

8. Moon river, ở đây.
"Wherever you're going, I'm going your way..."

9. Try to remember, ở đây.
"Deep in December it's nice to remember ..."

10. Twilight time, ở đây.
Nhạc không lời. Rock and roll, rất hay.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét