Just a quick entry lest I forget what is important to note:
1. In terms of content: not just 'how-to', but more importantly, 'why'!
2. In terms of methodology (didactic approach): interaction and student participation
3. In terms of assessment method: not (just) tests and examinations, but rather, porfolio!
4. In terms of assessment purpose: not (just) for grades, but for feedback!
5. In terms of student-teacher relationship: teachers not only teach, but also learn; teachers ask ss to give feedback on their performance; we never do that!!!!!